Are you a clinical therapist looking for a fully remote position? We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Clinical Therapist to join our team of holistic therapists. The successful candidate will provide evidence-based & holistic therapy services to clients with mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, and more. As a Clinical Therapist, you will work collaboratively with clients to provide ongoing weekly therapy, develop treatment plans, provide psychoeducation, and monitor progress. You will be part of a supportive team that values diversity, cultural competence, and ongoing professional development. We are an all-virtual practice and do not offer in-person care.
- Must be trained in EMDR or willing to go through training prior to getting started
- Master’s degree in Counseling or Social Work (LMSW, LPC) (LLMSW on a case by case basis)
- Current licensure in the state of Michigan
- At least one year of clinical experience providing therapy services to individuals, couples, and/or families
- Experience working with any of the following modalities: CBT,DBT,IFS, Somatic Therapy and EMDR.
- Experience working with diverse populations and cultural competence
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and meet 1 time a month for peer supervision
- Conduct comprehensive intake assessments, develop individualized treatment plans and progress notes
- Provide evidence-based therapy services to clients using a variety of modalities (CBT, DBT, IFS, EFT, EMDR)
- Monitor and evaluate treatment progress and adjust interventions as needed every 3 months
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation due by the end of each evening in accordance with insurance contracts and signing supervisors expectations
- Coordinate care with other mental health professionals and patients treatment team every 90 days (PCP, psychiatrist, etc)
- Market self to gain more referrals and recognition in the community
- Participate in clinical supervision (monthly) and ongoing professional development
- Respond to patients and staff within 24 hours
- Adhere to ethical and legal standards of practice
- Clinicians with availability to build to a full-time practice of 25+ clients per week (can take approximately 6 months+ to build to a full caseload)
- Strong diagnosis skills
- Independence, flexibility and autonomy within
- 2-year commitment+ (we are looking for a clinician who wants to stay with us & grow with us)
- Cloud-based EMR system
- Video system to meet with clients
- Documentation training prior to beginning
- Marketing training & planning
- Credentialing with insurance
- In-service trainings & self-care
- Administrative, billing, and scheduling support
- Monthly group supervision
- A relationship with the owner of the practice- monthly meetings that include case consultation
What you are responsible for:
- Creating & maintainig a psychology today and any other directories you wish to be on
- Active participate in marketing yourself and your niche
- Retaining clients and support within Niyama if needed
- Outside supervision if you are an LLMSW to earn your hours (if you need help finding an outside supervisor, we can help you). You will be assigned a documentation sign off supervisor within our clinic
- 1099/contractual position- option to work as low as 25 hours a week! Create your own schedule within the 8am-8pm timeframe! However, we find having night time availability will allow you to fill up quicker!
- We do not provide health benefits, etc.
- Flat pay structure- set amount for every session and pay for any clients that do not show up for appointments
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
See niyamacenter.com to check us out.
Fully remote position**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Flat fee. Please inquire to learn more.