Are you a clinical therapist looking for a fully remote position? We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Clinical Therapist to join our team of holistic therapists. The successful candidate will provide evidence-based & holistic therapy services to clients with mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, and more. As a Clinical Therapist, you will work collaboratively with clients to develop treatment plans, provide psychoeducation, therapy and monitor progress. You will be part of a supportive team that values diversity, cultural competence, and ongoing professional development. We are an all-virtual practice and do not offer in-person care.
- Master’s degree in Counseling or Social Work (LMSW, LPC)
- Current licensure in the state of Michigan
- At least one year of clinical experience providing therapy services to individuals, couples, and/or families
- Experience working with any of the following modalities: CBT,DBT,IFS, Somatic Therapy and/or EMDR.
- Experience working with diverse populations and cultural competence
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and meet 1x a month for peer supervision
- Conduct comprehensive intake assessments and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide evidence-based therapy services to clients using a variety of modalities (CBT, DBT, IFS, EFT, Psychodynamic, EMDR)
- Monitor and evaluate treatment progress and adjust interventions as needed
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation
- Collaborate with other mental health professionals and community resources as needed
- Market self to gain more referrals and recognition in the community
- Participate in clinical supervision (monthly) and ongoing professional development
- Adhere to ethical and legal standards of practice
- Clinicians with availability to build to a full-time practice of 25+ clients per week
- Strong diagnosis skills
- Independence, flexibility and autonomy within
- 2-year commitment
- Cloud-based EMR system
- Video system to meet with clients
- Documentation training
- Marketing training & planning
- Credentialing with insurance
- In-service trainings
- Administrative, billing, and scheduling support
- Referrals & you get to work with your ideal clients
- Monthly group supervision
- A relationship with the owner of the practice- monthly meetings set up with YOU & HER.
- 1099/contractual position- option to work as low as 25 hours a week! Create your own schedule!
- Flat pay structure- set amount for every session
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
See niyamacenter.com to check us out.
Fully remote position**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $69.00 per hour
- Choose your own hours